Friday, December 18, 2009

I don't know.... how to describe this feeling




Someone in my life I have missed more than I ever realized returned today....

Seeing them was more overwhelming that I could have predicted. They are where I wish I was. When someone comes back from overseas and they have a lightness? I would describe it more as a, 'I don't give a fuck attitude', but in a good way. A breathe of fresh air on a life that feels like it has been starved of oxygen. It brings out the best in me. Makes me realize the idiotic things i waste my time with. So, really, my attitude is to give a fuck a whole lot less...

peace.. bloggets






In the end, all that matters.... she gets me and i get her, no matter when, no matter where.

photos: ffffound, jessicahart.net/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment