Thursday, December 3, 2009

All I know is..... I have a J.O.B


This feels like it has been forever in the making.

I finally got a job I'm happy with today. It's working for the online department of a fashion label. Thank GOD. I have been working in a bar, ready to rip my hair out after every shift. It was soul destroying stuff. So now, after what felt like forever, it feels like I'm taking a step in the right direction. *big sigh* of relief.

Would it be ok to make my temporary office look like this? I LOVE.

Photo:Apartment Therapy

2 comments:

  1. Nice office... Oh.. if one could have the dream office or the dream atelier for working and creating... so many wonderful things would be created!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just magical?

    Oh the things we could achieve with time, money an creative freedom.

    ReplyDelete